Friday 14 June 2013

Express Yourself - Movies

The Express Yourself meme is co-hosted by Dani and Jackie. Each week bloggers answer a different question, so they can get to know each other better.
This week's question is: What are the last two movies you saw?
 
So, I am quite the movie junkie... 
The last two movies I saw was Fast and Furious 6 and Side Effects. 

Honestly, both were absolutely amazing! If you're looking for eye candy and action, watch Fast 6... BUT, if you're looking for something to mess with your brain, watch Side Effects! I absolutely loved it and have officially made it my favourite movie of 2013!

Fast 6 is great to watch with a group of friends, especially if you're into special effects. Nevermind Vin Diesel and Dewayne Johnson, look out for Luke Evans who plays Shaw in Fast... His all sorts of yummy! 

Side Effects stars Jude Law and his gorgeous British accent.. I don't want to divulge too much about the story line because I'd like it to surprise you like it did for me!

I'd like to add that this is my first time blogging.... #virginblogger <3


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Fast 6! That series never gets old.

    ReplyDelete