Friday 14 June 2013

Celebrate The Small Things


 

This Friday, I am participating in my first bloghop called Celebrate The Small Things. Its hosted by Viklit from Scribblings Of An Aspiring Author. and each week everyone just basically makes mention of the things that have brought them joy for the week. Here goes...






 

1. I am celebrating the fact that I am a virgin blogger. I am discovering a whole new cyber world that never sleeps. Loving every second of it!! A huge thank you to Michelle @ Writer-in-transit for making it all happen and giving me some much needed tips.

2. I have been spoiled with a full spa day, as an incentive from my boss for all my hard work. 

3. I didn't dismiss anyone this week (this is especially awesome considering that I am in Human Resources and practically dismiss someone every other day)

4. My friend and I have started an initiative called Pampered Pensioners. What we basically do is, once a month, we spoil the old gal's from the old aged home with a little TLC by doing their hands and feet. 

That's all for now, but I am certain the weekend has plenty more in store... 

Have a good one!

 




19 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging and the blog hop! Love that you celebrated not letting go of anyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome... Letting go of someone is never easy. Always feel like you're breaking up a home or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wild world of blogging!

    And I never receive incentives like spa days from my boss. Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome.. Perhaps you should start a "suggestion box" at work for incentives. That's a good way to hint :)

      Delete
  4. Welcome to blogging and congrats on a spa day.

    Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Another new blogger! I just started too! We can share stories LOL. I love the organization you started. What a wonderful thing to do. And enjoy the spa day!

    Meredith
    Meredith's Musings
    http://meredithraemusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith, I look forward to sharing stories!

      Delete
  6. How beautiful the Pampered Pensioners idea is. I'm sure you make many people's days! It sounds like you had a wonderful week. It's great to be rewarded by the boss. :) Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. You'd be amazed at how great pampering pensioners is for the soul. After a day of that, you're just grateful you can still touch your toes.

      Delete
  7. Welcome to BloggyVille. Glad to see you made it, Miss Tutti!
    You must be feeling like a million bucks after that full spa day!

    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all thanks to you! Thanks again for all the help..

      Delete
  8. Good luck on your blogging journey, and welcome to the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to blogworld! Looking forward to reading what's on your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the welcome Patricia..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blog hopping around this morning, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the "Pampered Pensioners" idea! They must love that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to bloggerville!
    And a spa would be delightful. YAY!

    ReplyDelete