Thursday 27 June 2013

Celebrate the Small Things

This week I'm posting a day early...

Friday has finally arrived and it's time for "Celebrate The Small Things", a bloghop hosted by Viklit from Scribblings Of An Aspiring Author. Each week people from all over the world share about the things they are celebrating for the week. Big or small, if it made you happy, share it. Sign up! 

This week I'm celebrating.... 

* I'm about to fly off to India and Dubai (hence the early post)... Super excited! I just hope the rain holds up in India. 
* I registered as an organ donor! In case I don't make it back from my trip, my organs will hopefully save someone's life or give a mother some time with her child or husband... Greatest feeling in the world
* It's my best friends birthday! She's such a blessing in my life, I cannot begin to imagine my life without her. Happy Birthday Alyssa :) 
* I posted a short piece on Monday called TANGO, and it felt amazing knowing that bloggers enjoyed reading it. 

That's all for me... Let's hear what you're celebrating this week! Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, have fun on your holiday. I hope you get the weather you're wishing for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels - have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I hope you're having a great trip! Or if you're back when you read this, that you've got lots of new and wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all for the well wishes! The trip was beyond amazing and the weather was everything I had hoped for! Watch this space for stories from my travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the travel stories, Ms. Tutti!

    ReplyDelete