Monday 24 June 2013

Celebrate the Small Things

Sorry for the delay with my post... Been battling to find some time to just sit and write.. Here goes, this is for Friday 21 June 2013.

Friday has finally arrived and it's time for "Celebrate The Small Things", a bloghop hosted by Viklit from Scribblings Of An Aspiring Author. Each week people from all over the world share about the things they are celebrating for the week. Big or small, if it made you happy, share it. Sign up! 

This week I'm celebrating.... 

1. The happiness that I felt after being so warmly welcomed by fellow bloggers
2. A short week! Sunday was a public holiday which meant Monday was actually a FUNDAY! 
3. Just got my ticket for Dubai and India, I will be leaving on Thursday for business.. Never been to India so I'm super excited to learn more about the culture. I plan to indulge in all that the country has to offer. This will definitely be documented in my journal!
4.  Pampered Pensioners is expanding and will soon be registered as a Non-Profit Organisation. We are planning another Pamper Day soon, the old gal's cannot wait... They love the attention. This truly is the best gift of all, food for the soul!

My inspirational quote for the week, "life isn't about how you survived the storm... it's about how you danced in the rain!" 

That's all from me. Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment