Thursday 27 June 2013

Express Yourself - Bands / Singer / Group

The Express Yourself meme is co-hosted by Dani and Jackie. Each week bloggers answer a different question, so they can get to know each other better.
 
This week's Express Yourself Question is: 

"What Band/Singer/Group would be featured most in your WIP and/or Life?"


When it comes to music, I am a fan of so many bands it's ridiculous. The ones that stand out for me are: 

* Sade - they are by far thee most timeless band! I can listen to them all day, everyday. 
* Cold Play - when ever I feel happy, sad, angry, hungry, or just bored.... Cold Play is the only band that can fit any mood! 
* 340ml - they are a afro-jazz band from Mozambique. If I had to choose, they would definitely win! Hands down! It could be because they are local, but it also could be because their sounds reach deep down into my soul!!! I heart 340ml... 


1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of 340ml, but the music sounds way cool. I'm going to youtube them!
    Thanks for participating in Express Yourself!

    ReplyDelete