Friday 11 October 2013

Celebrate!

Friday means time for Celebrations! Learn to celebrate the small things. A blog hop hosted by Scribblings of An Aspiring Author. Sign up!

This week I'm celebrating:

* I've been asked to be the guest speaker at a Youth Empowerment Seminar tomorrow. Basically I'll be providing some career guidance to teens as well as motivating them to pursue their dreams. I'm pretty excited because it's my first time doing something like this. I just hope I am able to keep my audience intrigued lol.

* I was on time for work this entire week! This is a big deal for me because I battle to wake up on time. Definitely not a morning person. So I decided to sleep earlier and leave my alarm far from my bed so I'm forced to wake up. I must say, its working pretty well so far! I'm proud :)

* Finally the weekend has arrived! It's been a stressful week and I'm looking forward to getting some family time in.

Have a great weekend. Be safe always '

No comments:

Post a Comment